If you are planning a wedding...
- WE invite you to consider the facilities offered by the Virginia Street Church. The chapel is a beautiful place to begin a life together and our experienced staff will cooperate with you in every way to make your wedding a joyous and memorable event.
- WE offer traditional, contemporary, non-denominational and inter-faith ceremonies. You are invited to suggest additions or substitutions including poetry, Bible readings or your own written vows.
- OUR only requirement is that the couple has a sincere commitment toward one another and that they regard marriage as a sacred relationship. Our minister conducts the wedding ceremony but we welcome ministers, priests and rabbis to co-officiate.
- WE suggest that the couple has at least one pre-wedding conference with the minister to get acquainted and we invite the couple to attend Sunday worship to more fully experience our church community.
- FOR more information and to check availability, please contact our wedding coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651-224-4553. To reserve a day and time, please print and fill out our application and return it to us with your deposit.